Sunday, April 4, 2010

Donovan - WTF?

In NFL Team Management 101 (which is as far as I got) they told us to try not to trade a player to your division rival because you play them twice a year and you'll have to get past them to win your division AND they'll tell their new team all your secrets. And obviously don't trade the quarterback because he knows everything about your team. That's head coach Andy Reid (who has been very protective of his quarterback ever since they started going together in 1999) talking with Donovan McNabb telling him "I brought you here and I'll never trade you, but if I do, you won't turn your anger into laser-focused desire that you never had before and destroy us on your way to your first Super Bowl win with your new coach, will you?" Donovan's thinking "Let me sleep on it. I'll give you an answer in the morning."















No comments: