Monday, November 30, 2009

Eagles - Redskins

What the Eagles-Redskins game means to me. By Michael Mancuso. It means I get to cash in on my brownie bet with Debbie. I've known my best friend since we were 5. He's in a mixed marriage. He's an Eagles fan and she's a Redskins fan. Why won't she just convert?

LeSean McCoy stays low to cross the goal line and score a game-tying two-point conversion. I knew exactly which play they were going to run, so I got myself into position for this shot. Of course, I alway know exactly which play they are going to run. It's just that most of the time, my psychic commands don't seem to penetrate their helmets or something.

Asante Samuel looks for running room after one of his two interceptions. Fallen Redskins QB Jason Campbell is on the ground going "Oh *#@^!"

This is the pass that lead to the aforementioned interception. The young QB was under a lot of pressure. I like the challenge of the almost impossible contrast between the players in the shade and the sunny background.

It's hard to avoid saying something about him using his head.

No comments: