Friday, November 6, 2009

Art Opening

I'm occasionally of two minds on particular subjects, but this is ridiculous. Last night, I got to be four people at once! I went to an opening in an art gallery as an art fan, a music fan, a represented artist and a newspaper photographer. I got the assignment to go to Roma Bank headquarters on Rt 33 in Hamilton Township for a show in conjunction with the Arts & Business Council of Greater Trenton, with the purpose of celebrating and building connections between the region's business and arts communities. (The two people left of center are looking at some of my work and the guitarist at right is Jim Arkus.)


Deadlines being what they are, I couldn't stay long, but I did stop my car on the way out long enough to make a few more photographs and combine two exposures to show what it looked like from the outside.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mike - Nice pics!! thanks for posting. I already had one person ask for pictures so I'll direct them here..

Anne