Sunday, August 31, 2008

There's a place called The Record Collector a stone's throw from my house in Bordentown, NJ. I went there last Friday after work to photograph (former Monkee) Peter Tork and his band Shoe Suede Blues appearing at The Record Collector's Living Room Concert Series. There couldn't be a much more intimate setting to experience live music. I only stayed for a few songs. My favorite was a totally unique version of "Last Train to Clarksville".



Thanks to Promoter Randy Now (shown collecting tickets) & Record Collector owners John & Sue Chrambanis. Also, while there, I ran into former Times colleague from waaaaaay back Randy Alexander. One of the things we chatted about was a concert we covered together for the paper at The Tower in Philadelphia by Keith Richards on a solo tour in nineteen something or other.

No comments: