Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hello Anchor House riders, family & friends! I want to thank veteran rider and photographer Martin Griff for his introduction and express my humble appreciation that I will have the honor of documenting this year's ride. Until I get my act together, I am posting my photos leading up to your departure from Waterfont Park, right here on this blog for now, even without captions, but after today, I expect to post regularly on The Times blog myself, or with Tim Quinn and/or somewhere else where the images can be viewed in a slideshow format, somewhere where it will be easy and intuitive for you & your families and friends to view them... I hope.

Friday 7-11-2008 Support van loading...












Saturday 7-12-2008 Departure from Waterfront Park...





























No comments: